FastCustomer (mobile app, free, iOS, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad , Android) touts itself as a productivity tool for busy people. The app will call any company’s call center or any department you want and wait on hold for you. The app saves you time and eliminates having to deal with awful elevator music as well as figuring out which department to try and find. Just tap a button telling the app which company you need to reach, then go back to living your life. FastCustomer will ring your phone once a customer service representative is on the line.
FastCustomer’s system actually calls AT&T, presses whatever buttons are needed and waits on hold for as long as it takes, which means no more phone trees means you’ll never have to hear “Press 1 for… 2 for…” again. FastCustomer finds the quickest way to a human in the department you’ve indicated via the app (billing, general customer service, etc.). FastCustomer has saved its users 220,000 minutes on hold.
- Skip hold. Talk to a real person.
- Never navigate another phone tree again.
- Forget the phrase “Please stay on the line, your call is important to us.”
FastCustomer in 1 minute
- 02/01/2012 • Make your cellphone waterproof without any case
- 11/16/2011 • DLNA® and Wi-Fi Direct™ gets cosy, make streaming easier for consumers to connect devices
- 11/05/2011 • List of devices to get android Ice Cream Sandwich
- 07/10/2011 • The Connected States of American Project visualizes US based on communication
- 07/09/2011 • Internet Service Provider agree on “Copyright Alert” to stop online piracy
- 03/14/2011 • Now make free call to Japan until the end of March through AT&T