Where the Oscars broadcast only hours away we’d like to know who’s going to win here’s an infographic that could give us a hint or two.
According to Webtrends, this pre-show buzz might not indicate the real winners. When Webtrends experts were looking at the details of the data, “it was clear that this is the ‘people’s choice’ – a popularity contest and not necessarily the view of the Academy.”
The data was collected by blogs, Facebook, Twitter feeds and other microblogs, putting a finger on the pulse of the online world, picking up the pre-buzz and figuring out who might have a good chance of winning.
And the academy award for the most buzz goes to -
1. Best Picture Inception.
2. Leading Actor – James Franco.
3. Best Supporting Actor- Christian Bale.
4. Supporting Actress – Helena Bonham Carter.
5. Leading Actress – Natalie Portman.
6. Best Director – David Fincher.