WooThemes, a WordPress theme + platform provider, polled over 100k users to find out what designers and developers really want in and from WordPress. The survey provides insight into who uses WordPress, who’s making a living from it and what users want for 2012.
With the latest release of WordPress 3.3 “Sonny” it’s become even more clear how much things are evolving. It’s been obvious for a long time that WordPress is no longer a simple blogging service, or even just a platform to build your website. WordPress has become a full-fledged CMS…with the potential to become a universal CMS.
- 12/21/2011 • Opera stats – Top 10 most visited mobile sites and world’s top 20 handsets of 2011
- 05/19/2011 • Tags Music, People, Products in Images using Thinklink
- 05/13/2011 • Like me, Follow me is the social ask oversued – Infographic
- 03/14/2011 • Google to revamp Blogger
- 06/23/2010 • GoogleCL – Google unveils command-line tool for YouTube, Calendar, Docs , Blogger etc