Boounce’s browser plug-in makes searching easier, faster, deeper, and smarter. Boounce is a socially-driven search engine organizer and allows you to quickly “boounce” through a dynamic set of search providers. It lets you switch between various search engines available quickly. Boounce adds a simple row of icons into your Google and Bing search results. This feature can be turned off.
Boouncing is awesome because -
#1 You can still use your favorite search engine. Boounce simply gives you additional options and allows you to compare results.
#2 Verticals provide deeper, more useful results with less (or no) spam.
#3 Boounce suggests sites to search based on your current website.
#4 You can easily organize or add your own search engines.
#5 Boounce weeds out duplicate results between Google and Bing.
#6 Light weight add-on (190k)
#7 “Hideable” toolbar
#8 Add, edit, and delete Boounce is completely customizable.
Horizontal, vertical, and site-specific search engines includes Google, Bing, Yahoo, Blekko, Ask, WolframAlpha, Duck Duck Go, Lycos, Snap, Amazon, Flicker, IceRocket, Twicsy, Youtube, VideoSurf, Omgili, SocialMention, Wikipedia, and over 1000 others see full list here. Search engines in the default theme are organized into groups such as Search, Images, Video, Downloads, Shopping, Social, White Pages, Yellow Pages, Music, Gaming, News, Finance, Jobs, Real Estate, Weather, Programming, Health, Apps, etc.
Boounce is fully compatible with FastestFox, Xmarks, SimilarWeb, StumbleUpon, and Google Toolbar. Here is the direct download link.
Explanatory Video for Boounce
- 11/17/2011 • Scrollbar Of Contents generates navigable heading markers next to scrollbar for navigating long articles
- 06/27/2011 • Memory Restart tracks Firefox’s memory usage when it gets too high
- 06/23/2011 • MightyText pushes messages and incoming call alerts to your computer
- 05/14/2011 • How to enable full content feeds for Google Reader?
- 05/05/2011 • Scrible launches rich web annotation app