Consumers are loving daily deal sites like Groupon and Living Social. They’re subscribing to several sites and are constantly checking their e-mail for the latest deal. But merchants aren’t so keen on the services. Many report lukewarm response after hosting a deal on one of these sites. So what gives? We take a look in the infographic below.
- 09/10/2012 • People need jobs so why is it hard to hire – Infographic
- 09/06/2012 • Highlighting the growth of United States E-commerce – Infographic
- 08/15/2012 • 10 things people love and hate about Pinterest – Infographic
- 06/25/2012 • Why does McDonald’s food look different in the advertising than what is in the store – Video
- 06/25/2012 • Korean band 2NE1 dominates social at Cannes Lions – Infogrpahic
- 06/18/2012 • Top 5 industries to go mobile – Infographic