Well well well what do we have here, Samsung has released a hands on video of their upcoming Galaxy tab, to show off the features in a subtle way. The video showcases most of the tablet features sans the styling and graphic makeup of video, which is neat considering its like WYSIWYG. Enjoy the 10 min video and I hope Samsung will keep them coming .
via Samsung Mobile
This is the first official hands-on video that contains a demonstration of every key feature and benefit of the Samsung Galaxy Tab. It also contains information of the most frequently asked features from social networking sites.
Most importantly, it highlights the value proposition of the Galaxy Tab: Advanced Media, Productivity and Communication, and On the Go.
This video doesn’t contain any graphic effects.
- 09/06/2012 • A look at the attitudes and characteristic of smartphone users – Infographic
- 08/30/2012 • DriveScribe monitors speed, blocks all texts, updates and calls while the car is in motion
- 08/21/2012 • ooVoo updates its iOS and Android apps to support four-way video calls
- 08/16/2012 • Amber alert device to safeguard your kids
- 08/15/2012 • Pinterest now available for Android, iPad
- 06/25/2012 • Facebook’s new mobile feature for finding people around you: Find Friends Nearby