SquareTrade, an independent warranty provider, subjected Samsung’s hot new Android phone to a drop test. For comparison, it also dropped another hot phone with which you may be familiar: the iPhone 4S.
First, SquareTrade dropped the phone from ear level.
Second, they gave both phones to two small (and super-cute) kids.
Finally it was time for the car test, letting both phones slip off the back trunk of a moving vehicle as it pulls away.
- 06/04/2012 • Samsung Galaxy S III vs HTC One X vs Sony Xperia S vs Apple iPhone 4S vs Nokia Lumia 800
- 02/01/2012 • Make your cellphone waterproof without any case
- 12/20/2011 • The Shrinking Price of Mobile – Infographic
- 11/24/2011 • txtRng:)™ – Texting gets uber cool and fashionable
- 11/14/2011 • Meet the iPhone’s biggest hater !
- 11/11/2011 • Nokia publishes Lumia 800 ‘making-of’ documentary