A Dutch company is launching a vehicle which can be driven on land, or flown in the air. The Personal Air and Land Vehicle (PAL-V) can be configured as a gyrocopter, requiring a 165m (540 ft) runway to take-off, or as a three wheeled car.
PAL-V chief executive Robert Dingemanse said that private individuals had expressed an interest in the machine, but he was also hoping that military and emergency services could find a use for it. Several test flights have been successfully conducted and the company is now looking for investors to take the PAL-V through the final development stage, and first deliveries are expected in 2014.
PAL-V Flying Car – Maiden Flight
- 08/23/2012 • The Internet a decade later – Infographic
- 04/19/2012 • Talking Domino’s Pizza scooter – Video
- 02/12/2012 • Internet Usage Prediction – How will people spend their time online in 2012? – Infographic
- 11/17/2011 • “V.me” – Visa’s new PayPal like digital wallet service
- 09/18/2010 • Children/Slaves of God