Pageonce (free, android, blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone) the one-stop shop for managing your financial accounts, wants to turn your smartphone into the wallet of the future. It allows you to track your bank accounts, credit cards, investment and travel plans, monitor bills and manage your money, from your mobile phone.
Pageonce informs the user about potential money-saving opportunities with comparative financial services, like cheaper credit card rates, insurance, and interest rates, avoid late fees from piling up, prevent penalty fees, reward expiration dates. It also comes with a calendar view that shows you when it’s time to pay your bills. Access your information anytime anywhere. Relevant and timely alerts help you monitor against erroneous financial transactions and fraudulent activity.
#1 See all your account balances so you can spend smart
#2 Track your bills and payments in one simple place
#3 Instantly see all your purchases and deposits
#4 Keep an eye on your credit card transactions
#5 Stay up-to-date and protected with real-time alerts
- 09/06/2012 • A look at the attitudes and characteristic of smartphone users – Infographic
- 08/30/2012 • DriveScribe monitors speed, blocks all texts, updates and calls while the car is in motion
- 08/21/2012 • ooVoo updates its iOS and Android apps to support four-way video calls
- 08/16/2012 • Amber alert device to safeguard your kids
- 08/15/2012 • Pinterest now available for Android, iPad
- 06/25/2012 • Facebook’s new mobile feature for finding people around you: Find Friends Nearby