Till this point all we knew was Motorola was priced $800 but the next obvious question looping around our mind was When? Well, we are here with this answer as well, answered by an internals of Best Buy which pinpoints February 17th as the launch date for Moto’s highly touted, Honeycomb-equipped tablet. The stock for Motorola Xoom is expected to land on February 16th. There’s a note confirming that the Xoom will come with its promised 32GB of onboard storage.
- 09/06/2012 • A look at the attitudes and characteristic of smartphone users – Infographic
- 08/30/2012 • DriveScribe monitors speed, blocks all texts, updates and calls while the car is in motion
- 08/21/2012 • ooVoo updates its iOS and Android apps to support four-way video calls
- 08/16/2012 • Amber alert device to safeguard your kids
- 08/15/2012 • Pinterest now available for Android, iPad
- 06/25/2012 • Facebook’s new mobile feature for finding people around you: Find Friends Nearby