A recent survey of 543 business execs by ad agency Gyro and Forbes Insights found 98% of such workers check email during their “off” time. If that’s not bad enough, 63% say they check on their email at least every one or two hours when they’re out of the office. The trend holds up when the execs are on vacation — only 3% say they don’t check work emails.
- 09/11/2012 • Browser extension enables SkyDrive attachments within Gmail
- 08/16/2012 • The perils of multitasking- Infographic
- 06/26/2012 • How much data is generated every minute? Infographic
- 06/18/2012 • Who is using Pinterest – Infographic
- 12/19/2011 • BrandMyMail – customizing your gmail messages using social media
- 11/13/2011 • MovableInk breathes life into e-mail, embedding real time content into open email messages