While Linux is running our phones, friend requests, tweets, financial trades, ATMs and more, most of us don’t know how it’s actually built. This short video takes you inside the process by which the largest collaborative development project in the history of computing is organized. Based on the annual report “Who Writes Linux,” this is a powerful and inspiring story of how Linux has become a community-driven phenomenon. More information about Linux and The Linux Foundation can be found at http://www.linuxfoundation.org and http://www.linux.com
- 08/26/2012 • GreenCam turns off your computer while you grab a cup of coffee
- 06/04/2012 • Priceonomics tells you – How much should you sell that for?
- 02/11/2012 • iPad vs. textbook – Infographic
- 12/18/2011 • Keyboard and mouse made of glass
- 11/18/2011 • 25 worst passwords of 2011 – Compiled list by SplashData
- 10/30/2011 • Are tablet buyers taking over ecommerce – Infographic