Simply search the words “let it snow” and watch what happens. Of course, your search results will contain video of that old favorite song, but what’s that? Snowflakes falling in your browser? The Google bar freezing up? Keep watching as your browser appears to be filling up with snow, and then you can skate around with your mouse, where your browser acts just like a frozen lake, showing the path your cursor has taken. Want to start over? Simply click the “defrost” button.
The first hit is the Christmas carol ‘let it snow’ by Dean Martin.
- 09/11/2012 • Browser extension enables SkyDrive attachments within Gmail
- 08/23/2012 • The Internet a decade later – Infographic
- 08/22/2012 • Google adds saved search settings, keeps them tied to your account across browsers and devices
- 03/18/2012 • PrivacyChoice quickly rank websites alerts you to potential privacy risks when using a website
- 11/17/2011 • Scrollbar Of Contents generates navigable heading markers next to scrollbar for navigating long articles
- 11/08/2011 • Microsoft offering free stuff with Internet Explorer 9 holiday downloads