Friendly Music scheduled to be open tomorrow by Portland based company called Rumblefish for people who can now share theri music/ video on YouTube without worrying that content will be pulled for legal reasons.
The service resembles iTunes if you buy a song on Friendly Music where each track costs $1.99, can search by artist or genre,once bought you?ll be granted the right to modify it and use it in the soundtrack for your online video as long as you attribute the artist and you don?t use the video for any commercial purpose.
Now this means you?ll be permitted to use it for your wedding or birthday video, but not for a product advertisement or an ad-supported web series.
- 08/14/2012 • Google updates search algorithm, search results will favor websites offering legally downloadable content
- 11/17/2011 • What you need to know about Stop Online Piracy Act – Infographic
- 07/25/2011 • Google Image search now shows EXIF data
- 06/02/2011 • YouTube to introduce Creative Commons licensing option
- 05/14/2011 • Picuous – share your photos without worrying about copyright
- 04/14/2011 • YouTube Copyright School