TechCrunch reported that Facebook has released a desktop messenger client for Windows 7 that brings you access to the site’s chat, ticker feed and notifications without everyone in the office spotting the blue-bar-of-lost-productivity across the top of your browser. There is no public download link, and the client is only compatible with Windows 7, though it was developed entirely by Facebook and does not constitute a new partnership with Microsoft.
- 09/10/2012 • U.S. Open most sponsorable players – Infographic
- 09/03/2012 • A brief history of Twitter – Infographic
- 09/02/2012 • Wolfram Alpha lets you stalk yourself on Facebook
- 09/02/2012 • Bing expand Facebook integration, offers Facebook friends’ photos search feature
- 08/30/2012 • Vacationing the social media way – Infographic
- 08/26/2012 • Framed visual storytelling: Imagery rules across social media – Infographic