DudaMobile just launched a new, self-serve platform that lets existing website owners create a mobile version of their site just by typing in the website’s URL. The service, targeted towards small business owners and other professionals, includes one-click website conversion, auto sync between the main site and the mobile site, plus mobile-friendly features like a click-to-call widget, a maps and directions widget, an SMS widget for texting business info, Google AdWords support (soon) and mobile analytics.
same feature set is available to anyone as a freemium offering. The resulting mobile site works on all smartphones, including iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone. DudaMobile provides dozens of design templates, but if you happen to know CSS and HTML, you can further customize the site to your liking. WordPress sites are supported, too.
Free plans include 10 pages, 500 MB of bandwidth and are ad-supported. Professional sites are $9/month, offer unlimited pages and bandwidth, your own mobile URL, and are ad-free.
DudaMobile Advanced Mode
- 09/06/2012 • A look at the attitudes and characteristic of smartphone users – Infographic
- 08/30/2012 • DriveScribe monitors speed, blocks all texts, updates and calls while the car is in motion
- 08/21/2012 • ooVoo updates its iOS and Android apps to support four-way video calls
- 08/16/2012 • Amber alert device to safeguard your kids
- 08/15/2012 • Pinterest now available for Android, iPad
- 06/25/2012 • Facebook’s new mobile feature for finding people around you: Find Friends Nearby