ZoneAlarm created the below infographic, based on a 2012 study by Pew. The research points to gender-specific privacy practices. For instance, men are nearly twice as likely as women to profess regret for posting online content. On the other hand, men are more likely to maintain public social media presences.
- 09/06/2012 • Highlighting the growth of United States E-commerce – Infographic
- 06/25/2012 • Why does McDonald’s food look different in the advertising than what is in the store – Video
- 06/18/2012 • Phone Charm Could Save Your Life
- 04/10/2012 • How the internet is running your brain – Infographic
- 03/26/2012 • Why is pinterest so addictive? Infographic
- 03/19/2012 • Americans don’t have time for slow websites – Infographic