Find out what’s hot and what’s not by checking out the spooky stats on our Halloween infographic from Webtrends, showing you which costumes and candy garnered the most buzz. The data used to create this infographic represents online mentions from October 1-24, 2011 and is an aggregation of Twitter, blogs, online news sites and other social media sources.
- 08/15/2012 • 10 things people love and hate about Pinterest – Infographic
- 11/19/2011 • Proliphiq filters social media clutter and focuses on what’s important to you
- 11/06/2011 • Hypothes.is is Quora or StackOverflow applied to the entire Web
- 10/20/2011 • WordPress.com users can put ads on their blogs very soon
- 08/06/2011 • Wix makes it easy to build Flash based website and mobile website quickly with little effort
- 05/03/2011 • TweetEffect – track Twitter unfollowers