According to this infographic by NetBase and SAP, people were quick to criticize the platform’s technical glitches and UI shortcomings. Others felt that connecting Pinterest with Facebook delivered unwelcome “spam” from pin-happy users. The number-one thing that Pinterest users hate? Three-quarters believe that the social network is a gigantic time suck.
- 11/19/2011 • Proliphiq filters social media clutter and focuses on what’s important to you
- 11/06/2011 • Hypothes.is is Quora or StackOverflow applied to the entire Web
- 10/31/2011 • A snapshot of Halloween costumes and candy that are generating online buzz – Infographic
- 10/20/2011 • WordPress.com users can put ads on their blogs very soon
- 08/06/2011 • Wix makes it easy to build Flash based website and mobile website quickly with little effort
- 05/03/2011 • TweetEffect – track Twitter unfollowers